Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Unnamed Bears Favor Featured on The Psychology of Books Series by Ruchika Pahwa

As we talk about the psychology of content on this blog, I want to share today about the books that have their unique psychology. We, the writers, weave a special world for our readers in order to instigate their imagination and thought processes in multiple directions. If a book cannot do that, there is no point in its existence.
I not only create books but also read tons of them (tons from different genres!) to spark my imagination and thoughts. I suggest the same when you read something. Explore a variety of genres and do not keep yourself limited to the one you like. While your favorite genre may keep your mind entertained, your mind also needs to grow and develop with a new stream of thought.
Recently, I came across this amazing read that I’d like to recommend to you. The title of this fantasy novelette is ‘The Unnamed Bears Favor.’ This book by J. Lyon Layden is a fine read for those readers who have been finding their truth and purpose in life. I’m posting a concise review so you may get a gist of what it brings along.
My review of The Unnamed Bears Favor

https://ruchikathoughtspeak.wordpress.com/2019/05/22/the-psychology-of-books-series-book-review-the-unnamed-bears-favor-by-j-lyon-layden/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Share/Bookmark

No comments: