Friday, April 22, 2016

The timing of the rise in sea levels - E.P. Grondine

Hi tiompan, all - 

With the new find off Sicily, there will be growing public awareness of the rise in sea levels. 
So this is a good time to bring them up.

There has been so much horse manure written about the "YD impact" by various idiots that I thought I would make my own additional contribution to the pile.

As far as my qualification to do this go, many manned Mars flight enthusiasts will tell you I am an idiot; and they are joined in this opinion by 2012 fatalists, different "psychics", theosophist archaeologists, followers of Velioksy and Cayce, and Ed Weiler, Dr. Morrison and his "friends", and believers in "Nemesis", and various employees and associates of the Ohio Historical Society, self proclaimed "Wicca" and their friends, who will also throw in that I am a liar and a fraud.

I should also mention in regard to the topic at hand that I edited a presentation by D. Usikov on Gamma Ray bursts, back many years ago when I had a brain. He bears no responsibility for the following.

My own little road apple is this: in large hyperevlocity impacts, some photons reach gamma ray energy levels, which results in the release of neutrons and thus in the formation of 14C and 10Be.

Carbon 14 is produced by nitrogen beingt hit by neutrons: 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-14

IN LARGE HYPER VELOCITY IMPACTS, THESE NEUTRONS ARE FREED UP BY GAMMA RAYS, 
PHOTONS THAT HAVE REACHED GAMMA RAY ENERGIES IN THE IMPACT''S PLASMA.

I am not current with the latest charts of 14C production from 50,000 BC on, but the intcal98 chart, which is detailed and accurate enough for the presentation at hand may be seen on page 13 of Firestone's article here:

http://www.centerfirstamericans.com/mam ... 6_num2.pdf

(and here is Dr. Firestone's graph used by yet another bunch of nuts, who conveniently posted it to the web)...


http://archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3656


http://archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3668



Share/Bookmark

No comments: