Saturday, September 1, 2007

New Nessie Footage

Though the possible existence of Bigfoot doesn't seem all that impossible to me, I've always been really skeptical of the existence of The Loch ness Monster. Well, I shouldn't say always: I'm sure I believed in it whole heartedly when I was in elementary school. But compared to the Himalayas or the Rocky Mountains, Loch Ness is a relatively small place, and they've really done some serious searching in it in order to prove or disprove the myth, only to come up with a couple of wierd sounds and a possible photo of a flipper of some kind. But now, when it seemed that the investors and scientists searching the Loch had almost given up hope on the ol' lake and it's monster, one of the best vids of the monster is reported by major news sources.

Is this MSN video real footage of Nessie, is it a hoax, or is it something else? Likely we'll be hearing more in the months to come to help us try and guess.

MSNBC Nessie Video
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

I'd like to think there is a nessie, the size of Loch Ness doesn't deter me from thinking otherwise, it's still pretty big, but I see what you're saying